The 10 things I wish to say:
1. If only you knew what you could have been had you started off on the right foot. It's really depressing sometimes to see the state you're in now.
2. 사랑을 몰라?
3. If only you knew Him.
4. I would really like to spend more time with you.
5. You encourage me.
6. I wished you would be more confident in yourself. You are capable of so much more than you can imagine.
7. Perhaps one day we would have a nice conversation and sort everything out. Although I'm thinking, what's the fun when everything is so clear cut?
8. I wished you'd open your heart.
9. I wished you weren't always so busy.
10. Thanks for always being there for me, and trying to put a smile on my face. :) I hope I do the same to you.
11. I wished you'd go study. :) Teehee.
I probably wouldn't remember who these were directed to in the not-too-distant future, but I just thought I'd write it down now anyway.