I've always sucked at art since I was in primary school, so generally crayons don't quite bring back fond memories at all. So since then, I've kinda ignored"art" and concentrated on "science" - like all most kiasu Chinese kids because "you can't earn money with art". As time passed, I realised art was more than just watercolour painting and drawing or sketching. Which is when I was first exposed to web design (oooh html/css geek days), then Photoshop, which eventually led to my photo-obesession. :) I still struggle to "create" art though, takes so much effort to see things in a way no one else has seen it. :(
But anyway, one of the photo5 objects is a crayon. And I sort of have a little idea in my head! D: So I've been playing around with crayons. Teehee, rainbow colours ftw!
Meanwhile, I just checked Wongfu Productions and they had a new vid!
LOL the girl is hilarious- "no no, 'x' that!!". :)
hello
Yenz is a twenty-two year old trying to make a difference in this world by giving people drugs (aka medicines) and making sure they are used to their best potential! And there is of course the occasional baking and photo-snapping, along with some oh-so-randomness. :)